Wednesday, February 11, 2015

La Lalalalalala La Love


OK, I'll admit it.  When Valentine's Day rolls around I do have that ting of a feeling when people around me are getting dates and flowers.  

It's not always the easiest day to be single.  I've been lucky enough to always take it as a day to celebrate love.

I am a lover of all things red.  I haven't bought another color purse since I was 16.  I love the pop of color red brings, and it is almost universally flattering.  

I also love a sassy pair of PJ's.  Who says you can't buy something sexy to strut around the house in?  Who says that you can't wear lingerie while you dance in your kitchen to Taylor Swift?  

No one.  Do it.  It feels amazing.

If you have a significant other in your life, take this as the day to celebrate that you have each other and this feeling right now.  

If you're single, take the day to celebrate having love in your life.  

If it's with a cat, a dog, a BFF or your mom!  Grab a bottle of wine and go sit on your girlfriends couch and watch trashy TV.  Go grab breakfast with your mom and catch up.  Watch Netflix wearing red lipstick and throw a couple extra treats at your cats.  

Just be happy. And look cute. Duh.

xoxo,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment