Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Keep Walkin



I need to step up my shoe game.  I live a life in a flat world. 

I am petrified of heels, I'm a bit clumsy you see. It's about time I put my money where my bad bitch mouth is and get myself on some heels.  

Being an admirer of beauty I'm on the lookout for shoes I can't live without, then I'll force myself into them.

I wonder if my doctor will give me pain meds for this kind of challenge? Any advice on how to handle this would be welcome.  Inserts? Gel? Vicodin?

xoxo,
Erin


1 comment:

  1. Wearing heels, like anything, is just about getting used to it. They might be painful initially, but new flats can be, too. I wear heels all the time and actually feel quite uncomfortable in flats because of it - if you're willing to power through the first few tough weeks, it becomes just like second nature!
    xox,
    Cee
    www.cocoandvera.com

    ReplyDelete