Monday, May 19, 2014

Somethin' Bad

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I spent the better part of the weekend celebrating my best friend's birthday in our little town, followed by a day spent on my couch recovering.

 Last night I caught the Billboard Music Awards because of my love of music and Miranda Lambert.  I've loved this kick ass chick for a long time now, and last night cemented why.  How many chicks do you know make men both shake in their boots and burn their eyes out of their heads with how hot she is?  She performed "Something Bad" with Carrie Underwood, and the performance was everything I love about country music.  It's now officially my summer anthem.


I'll spend the week trying to figure out how I can get blonder, skinnier and tanner.  

xoxo,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment