Thursday, May 8, 2014

Roadblocker


I love sitting in really crowded places and just watching people go by.  I've done this in the Met in NYC, airports, libraries, malls.  There's something about the chaos around me when I'm sitting still that is relaxing.  When my life gets chaotic I just get into one of these moments, I try to step back and look at the situation and how to move forward.  Sometimes this involves endless amounts of very strong coffee and an ear blasting Ipod, OK most of the time.  I think taking a step back is the most important part of taking a step forward.  I have reached so many crossroads, in no way sure of which road to take, and when I just stop and look at which way to go I usually find my way.

I've been thinking a lot about what I want and where I want to go with life. I'm trying to just sit back now and try to figure out which way to take.  I'll let you know how that goes, and if you see some weird girl in a mall sitting somewhere watching you rush to the store to return that dress that didn't look right at home, it's just me.

xoxo,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment