Thursday, July 31, 2014

Thirsty Thursday

1/2/3/4/5/6/7

1. All I've wanted lately is Chipolte, so this seems appropriate.

2. I've been lusting over most of BaubleBar's site recently, but trying to make reasonable purchases lately.  This little lady might get me though.

3. I'm having a skirt moment, and this mint midi from Asos is styled in such a simple way that you can't help but get sucked in.  I need to see if mint is still in for the fall, if not Asos has plenty of other colors in this style.

4. Tequila + grapefruit juice = heaven

5. All white errrrrverything.  My girl.

6. I own a sweatshirt from Private Party and it is a weekend staple in my life.  Dazed and Confused has been one of my favorite movies my whole life, so naturally this is next on my list.

7.   Who is ready for fall. I'm ready to dust off my faux fur vest and plaid shirts!

Tonight I am going to celebrate my sister's engagement with my family with my favorite Maryland tradition: crabs and beer!  Cheers!

xoxo,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment