Friday, July 18, 2014

Breakfast of Champions

My favorite meal of the day is breakfast.  Always has been, always will me.  I love a good big breakfast, a cup of coffee the size of my head, and the sun coming through the windows.  

I have made this breakfast many times, and it's my go to hangover and my go to when I want a morning TV show marathon.  It's the first recipe I ever did of Rosie's, and is my favorite I have to say.  Gosh it's like picking a favorite child.



Chorizo is a great spicy meat I only remember seeing on a menu at my favorite Mexican restaurant, but it fits nicely here.



While my veggies and meat simmer I make the biggest cup of butter coffee I can.  If you haven't tried butter coffee we need to have a serious conversation.


Cracking the eggs into this is my favorite part. I always feel like I'm Betty in that Flintstones movie.


I think the hook for me with this beauty is the feta cheese, any other cheese wouldn't have made this my favorite.  The feta wins it.


Throw a couple hunks of bread together if your going to use it as a dippy egg breakfast.  If you are being carb-free or watching the carbs just eat it with a spoon, I've done this for dinner a few times.


Once you get this down it's so easy to throw together.  The house smells lovely and you will look like a complete baller in the kitchen I promise.

xoxo,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment