Monday, July 14, 2014

Arriba Arriba

My one weakness in life is Mexican food/drink.  I love nachos, burritos, enchiladas, and especially tequila.  None of these are health friendly, so I'm always looking for an alternative to keep myself happy.

Luckily Rosie from The Londoner even has an answer for this: Skinny Crispy-Chicken Burrito Bowls.


The key to this tasty little bugger is the "rice" is actually grated cauliflower.  Cauliflower is something I've been learning to use as a substitute for starches in so many of my meals lately.


Fun fact, grated cauliflower stinks, badly.


I licked the spoon I used to make this guacamole like a kid making Christmas cookies.




Throw in some spices, mix it all up, dance around the kitchen and you'll never miss rice.


Isn't she beautiful?  You won't have the same guilty feeling you have after you leave Chipolte!  It's a little tedious to make, but the results are worth it.  Sometimes the juice is worth the squeeze.

Use some of the sliced limes for tequila shots and you have yourself a party!

xoxo,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment