Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wednesday Wishes

1/2/3/4/5

1. I have yet to hang a single picture in my bedroom and I've lived in my house for 2 years now.  I just haven't found anything that I have to have yet.  This may be the type of feel I get in my bedroom and just have a wall of prints with my favorite sayings.

2. I am obsessed with this Top Shop print, especially as a skirt.  I want to wear this with a huge chunky sweater, booties and armfuls of gold bracelets.

3.  Is anyone getting Christmas Day like excitement about the September issues of our favorite fashion mags?  This documentary is one of my favorites because of my love of Anna Wintour and I know I'm watching the mailbox for my September Vogue.

4. Ellie is my hair crush.  I want that long, blond, rocker hair so bad.  I'm working on growing my hair out for my sister's wedding next year and this is my goal.

5. I literally found myself staring longingly at a plaid flannel shirt during my lunch break in Target the other day.  Is it fall yet?!  And these boots are kind of kick ass too.

xoxo,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment