Monday, August 25, 2014

I Want My MTV

Remember the good old days when NSYNC wore matching outfits, Christina had her thong straps showing over her skirt and Eminem started a bleach revolution?  Well this is not our MTV anymore, but this show was pretty damn good.  I loved seeing Taylor Swift bring the house down, Sam Smith rock with just a piano and his voice, and Beyonce being the queen of the world!


Now the clothes.  So the VMA's are all about the unpredictable, shocking fashion.  Through all the skin and flash there were a few favorites.


Nina Dobrev kills every red carpet she's on, every time.


I didn't realize how much I missed Gwen Stefani in my life.   I was kind of over the red lip and platinum look but she makes this pink jumpsuit fun.


Kendall looks flawless and classic.


I love any girl bold enough to wear a print on a red carpet.  This look is young and fun enough for the VMA's but the print is fashion.


Black jumpsuit, huge statement necklace, lots of eyeliner.  Duh!

xoxo,
E



No comments:

Post a Comment