Tuesday, November 19, 2013

My Tunes Tuesday

Since a lot of my posts revolve around music, I thought I'd make a "My Tunes Tuesday" to zero it in on one day and leave the rest open for my more varied rambles. So let's get started, shall we.

1.Ellie Goulding-"Burn"- I'm all over obsessed with her and her music.  I remember hearing "Lights" and liking it, but thinking it was too electric/techno pop for my tastes.  I heard "Burn" on the radio and had to investigate, and let me tell you the whole album rocks.  Many of the songs are techno but they have meaning and fantastic lyrics. I also have a hair crush on her.


2. Passenger-"Let Her Go"-I first heard this song quite a while ago on my Maroon 5 Pandora station and I was fascinated with the lead singer's voice. The lyrical content of this song is just so simple, yet so profound.  I heard the acoustic version of this recently and fell back in love with it, there's this simple yet fantastic message of never appreciating something or someone when they are right in front of you I think everyone can relate to.


3. Taylor Swift ft Ed Sheeran-"Everything Has Changed"-Ok we all know my fantastic love for Ms. Swift but add in Ed Sheeran and it's a no brainer here.  Once again the message in this song is so epic, that feeling you get when you meet someone and the whole world just shifts.  It's the feeling we all want and once we have it we usually don't understand until we look back and realize that was the moment.  I'm obsessed with the song writing of these two individually but together, I'm even more obsessed.

So this is it, my 3 songs of my week thus far.  I think I'll keep this up, it keeps things more focused than my other ramblings.

xoxo,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment