Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Young


This weekend was a combination of all my favorite things: friends, family, beer, and holiday.

Not a lot of sleeping, a lot of long talks, and enough giggling to last me a lifetime.

Thursday was life changing seeing Magic Mike with my 2 besties.  GO, GO NOW!

Friday was one of the good old days, at my BFF's mom's house for a cookout and some good old college drinking games. Catching up on life, love, and everything in between.

Doing this whole family thing is new to me, and spending Saturday night with my new extended family was what I needed.  We sang to a couple of birthday kids, drank a lot, lit some stuff up, and had a deep 1AM convo.

Sunday I barely moved from bed. Not even sorry about it.

The only thing missing from this weekend was my sister, who is still on the road to recovery.  She is my family, my friend, and my bestie all rolled into one.  Soon she'll be back to being my partner in crime.

Follow the disaster on Snapchat @ejohns20.

xoxo,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment