Thursday, July 2, 2015

Make My Heart Work


Every once and a while there's a song you can't stop listening to.  You can't get it out of your head.  There is a definite summer jam.

This is mine.  We all know I love Brit pop music, and Tinie Tempah is no exception.  Last summer it was him and Cheryl on Crazy Stupid Love.

This summer, it's this song.  Try to get the beat out of your head, try to not dance whenever you hear it.  I dare you.

Hopefully everyone has a lovely long holiday weekend if you're in the USA.

Happy 4th of July!  I know so many people love this holiday, it's not in my top 3, but any time off of work I'll take.

As always, I planned to have an extra long, relaxing holiday weekend, which is quickly turning into something on every day.

OK that sounds obnoxious, I promise I'm not that exciting.

Please download this song.  Please don't blow your hands off lighting fireworks off. Please wear an embarrassingly patriotic shirt and say ""Merica" too many times. Please play a lot of Toby Keith.

Please report back.

xoxo,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment