Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Four Letter Word


I'm going to say the dreaded four letter word: fall.

Yes y'all, summer is coming to a close and it's time to start thinking fall.  As someone who hasn't had sand between her toes all summer, I'm about ready for it.

Luckily for me, fall means wedding life kicks into overdrive.  Since both my sister and mother decided to get married (weirdos) I have to find a bunch of dresses for all the festivities.

There are so many rules. 

Don't wear white.
Don't wear anything close to white.
Don't look prettier than the bride.
Look gorgeous since you're the MOH/daughter and will be in tons of pictures.

On the bright side, I get to shop for a bunch of new dresses. 

One of the above I already have lined up for one of the events.

Any rules or tips I'm missing? I'm a novice wedding person here so I need all the help I can get.

xoxo,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment