Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Shady Shadester


Full confession: I used to be a sun baby.  I was at the pool every day in the summer, and though mom did lather me with sunscreen, I don't think the amount of time I was in the water could withstand the SPF.

Then there was the high school/college years when my theory in life was "if you can't tone it, tan it".

Coming from German descent I get an unbelievable amount of sun.  Now that I'm older-ish and wiser-ish I know that sun isn't my best friend.  

I struggle with hats.  I have a phobia of my own ears, they stick out like no other, so hats are my worst nightmare.  Being someone who loves summer and accessories you would think I have a hat rack like no other.

Well, I'm going to try.  For the millionth time I am not going to the beach this summer because everyone in my family has to get married, so I don't feel the absolute need to grab the first hat I see.  I am perusing, I am being picky, and I am trying to get over myself.

I'm looking for the patio drinking hat.  There must be one out there for me. 

Anyone who knows a successful sunless tanner please help, my skin misses the tan I feel it.

xoxo,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment