Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Summerkissed


If you love makeup or follow any fashion/beauty girl on IG you know the moment has come.  

It's a serious moment in out lives, the Urban Decay Smokey Eye Naked palette is OUT.

Yep, I can hear everyone still busting out of Sephora.  I personally love these palettes so I cannot wait to get my hands on one.

If you're sporting a summer tan, I hate you, and this is the best time of the year for makeup.  Everything looks better on tanned skin, fake if you care about your future Botox bill.

Grab a tinted moisturizer, a cream blush and a pretty lip and get out there. You don't need the crazy bronzers since you're already a bronzed baby.

If you're me, looking like an Edward Cullen relative you're faking it until you make it.

Anyone have the new Naked palette and have any reviews?

xoxo,
Erin


No comments:

Post a Comment