Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Country girl shake it for me


Country concerts are what summer is about. 

The beer, the music, the fashion.

Now I've been to my fair share of country concerts, and I've rocked a lot of different looks.  None of them involved cowboy boots.

Never say never, but there's a 98% chance you'll never catch me in a pair.  It's just not me.

Flannel,  yes.  Whiskey, yes. Hats or boots, nope.

Since my sister is out of commission she has been sweet enough to bestow me with tickets for Kenny Chesney this weekend.  Now it won't be the same without her, seeing as it's our family tradition.

My first thought went to outfits.  Now above are some of the bad boys I want to get my hands on as part of my summer style, but are also country music approved.

Spoiler alert: I'm actually wearing one this weekend.

xoxo,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment