Thursday, February 20, 2014

I'm sorry I'm doing my hair tonight

Along with my other failure with heels, the one other beauty/girly thing I can never master is my hair.  I've never been one of those people who have been able to do anything with my hair, for some reason I just missed that gene in my life.  I can put it into a pony tail, blow dry it or let it go and most of the time it ends up like this:

I love getting my hair done because I love the finished look I get, but in my real life I prefer a more boho look which is great because when I blow dry my hair then sleep, it mostly ends up looking alright.  I always wish I was one of those girls who could curl or braid my hair all nice but I just don't have the patience for it.


I own a curling iron and a straightener, but I end up looking like I was struck by lightening when I try to do that beachy wave thingy to my hair.  I honestly cannot figure out how to do make my hair look like I haven't electrocuted myself, or how to make it all look not done by a 5 year old.


My goal for this weekend is to watch at least 2 of those hair tutorials on YouTube and try to make myself look like a real person.  When I get my hair actually done it looks good, which proves it can be done, but I need to try to move that into my real life since I'm a grown up now.



I'll keep y'all updated and take pictures once I'm done, you're on the edge of your seat I know.

xoxo, 
me


No comments:

Post a Comment