Thursday, February 6, 2014

A lot about nothing

I don't have a lot to post about today, or yesterday for that matter.  We've had a pretty crappy winter already in my neck of the woods, and I've never been a believer in that whole "winter time blues" thing but I find myself in it this year.  I feel unmotivated and out of sorts it would seem.  It may be because this is the first time in 2 years I don't have a big race planned so there's no huge goal to motivate me.  I just find myself kind of wanting to cuddle up in my house and never leave, preferably with Tim Riggins or a good book. 

Speaking of books, yesterday during my ice storm I read Divergent cover to cover, and although it's not my favorite, I am curious and will be running out to buy the next two this weekend.  

I need to get myself out of this funk and move forward, but there's more snow coming...........

xoxo,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment