Monday, June 15, 2015

They Are the Hunters


I saw Taylor Swift this weekend.

You guys.

It was the closest thing to church I've been to in a long time, if your church resembles a middle school sleepover.

It was wall to wall sparkling little girls with signs with lights.  There were costumes I had to spend a lot of time explaining to my mom. I saw choreographed dances to each song, I saw screaming, I saw a grandmother with a walker singing every word.

This is what Taylor Swift does to us.  She makes it impossible to not be drawn in to the feelings, the feelings we all have at some point.

She sparkled, danced her butt off, and brought Olivia Benson. The person, not her cat.

It was perfection, and I had no voice today.  If you can, go immediately!

Oh, I was SCREAMING to this song.

xoxo,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment