I am going to be turning........26 this month!! Last year I avoided celebrating my old age by booking it to Pittsburgh for a preseason Steeler game. I'm scared, I hate a lot of things about getting older, most of them because the older I get the more questions I get asked that are annoying:
- "Are you seeing anyone"
- "What are you doing for a living?"
- "Where are you living?"
- "Do you have any kids?"
- "Do you have a boyfriend?"
- "What have you been doing since we graduated"
All of these questions have been getting progressively more annoying in my old age so I will answer them:
- No I'm not seeing anyone (cue the weird "ohhhhh" sound and me launching into my "I don't care" speech)
- I work for an insurance company, blah blah blah about my job
- I moved into my new house (Cue the where, when, how questions)
- Kids?! Ew NO!
- No, have we met, hell no I don't have a boyfriend (see commitment/sister/trust issues)
- I have been very busy since we graduated.........doing nothing
I do not enjoy explaining myself, for some reason living in the town I live in I have to constantly. I'm proud of myself and what I've accomplished but I don't need to brag about anything.
Next time: List of Must Do's for being 26!