Thursday, September 10, 2015

Reset


Life has been a bit stressful.  There has been a lot of changes in a small amount of time and it's actually starting to get to me.

My house is packed full of stuff, people seem to be everywhere all the time, and time is spinning out of control.

Usually a pretty laid back person, this feeling of panic isn't something I'm used to.  

Hence the reason my stress coping mechanisms are lacking.  I need to be able to handle high levels of stress at my age, but in my life stress hasn't been something I've had to deal with often.  

OK, high stress, like someone give me a Xanex stress. 

I finally bit the bullet and got the waterproof iPod and jumped back into the pool.

Literally, not figuratively.

Let me tell you y'all, life changing.  The world literally goes away, and it's just you and your jams.

I'm writing this, barely keeping my eyes open, but calmer. 

I didn't walk into my house, see the stacks of stuff everywhere and immediately start freaking out.  

Step in the right direction, I'm working on the rest.

xoxo,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment