Thursday, September 17, 2015

Nice to Meet You, Where you Been?


It's been a really tough week.  There have been a lot of tears, carbs, and couch time.

I've neglected this little part of my world because, well, there was too much other shit going on and I didn't feel like dumping it all somewhere for the world to see.

The week is almost over, and I think I have a hold of it again. I'm not accustomed to feeling overwhelmed or anxious in my life, and this new feeling hasn't been an easy one for me to deal with.

It's one of those times in my life where I just feel like I'm never going to get where I want to go, and everyone is taking steps forward, but I'm stuck.

Time to regroup, reorganize, and keep putting one foot in front of the other.

Whew, that was a nice pep talk for myself. 

Now it's time to apply it all. There is so much I want to do, so it's time to start doing it.

xoxo,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment