Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Heel Over


You know why I secretly have been lusting for fall?

Real talk: it's the only time of the year when I can wear heels that I can actually walk in.

That's right, booties and boot season is fall.

I don't know if it's the ankle support, or the overall structure, but boots are the only shoes I can wear without the fear of toppling over after a few cocktails.

OK, honestly I've fallen in heels sober enough times to make that statement just silly. Disregard.

What is it about getting older and not being able to walk in anything with a heel?  In college I would walk forever to get to a bar in heels from Target, without incident. 

Since I graduated and became an adult (sort of) anything higher than a flat and there's an 85% chance I'm flat on my face, sober or not.

At least for the fall I can make my legs look longer and my Kardashianish ass look better.

Well,  it's not there yet, but a girl can dream.

xoxo,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment