Monday, August 31, 2015

I"ma let you finish


Ok I'm not even 30 and I didn't get this year's VMAs.

I got Tori Kelly.

(Go download her album, trust me you'll listen to it everyday)

I love me some Kanye West. I really think he's this misunderstood public figure who lost his mother and is still trying to process grief as an artist.  He really is a genius. Promise.

But I didn't get it. I want those tan Yeezus 350's, but I didn't get it.

I'll still vote for him over Trump.

Still love him and own every album, and love Kim. But didn't get it.

Didn't get A$AP's performance. Didn't get Miley's because, well I don't do drugs.  
 
I miss Britney with the snake, and NSYNC with the school background. 

Kanye should've performed. Taylor should've had a whole song. 

We missed a huge performance.

Kelly Clarkson in the rain, huge.

Beyonce medley huge.

JT reunion with NSYNC huge. 

No one is going to be talking about anything other than naked Miley or cray cray Kanye tomorrow.

I'm still #onlyhereforKanye and he deserved that award 110%.

xoxo,
Erin




No comments:

Post a Comment