Monday, August 10, 2015

DNB

"There’s not a single muscle on my body that isn’t for a purpose, because I’m not a Do Nothing Bitch.”– Ronda 

If you know anything about me you know I'm a girl who stands for girl power.

I blame it on growing up with the Spice Girls, but whatever.

The newest example I've found is Ronda Rousey.  I've never understood fighting, or the sport of it and I honestly have always felt it was gross.

Then I caught the hype of Ronda Rousey, YouTube-ed a few fights, and I'm in big.  She's a BADASS. Got her book, completely motivating and inspiring.  

Her story supplements the argument that she really is the greatest in the world at what she does.

You have to respect someone who puts her money where her mouth is, and these shirts are on my list.    

Not only do they stand for something that means so much to me with women empowerment, but a portion of the proceeds go to an organization to support mental health and women with body issues.

Now I want to kick someone's ass.  

xoxo,
Erin






No comments:

Post a Comment