Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Guess who's back, back again....

Well laying on the couch has added a couple hours of bored therefore why not jump back into this land I've avoided for a while.

Hello world, why don't I reintroduce myself with doing a week in numbers:

100  Number of hours I've spent in front of the TV the last few days (I have strep throat)
13   The last time I can remember actually having strep throat in my life
50 Cups of Zen tea I've ingested over the last few days
 9 Number of Popsicles I've eaten in the last 2 days
7 Number of beers I ingested while on meds Monday night watching my Steelers lose to the Bengals (I'm not ready to talk about it)
4 Number of magazines I've flipped through
3 Number of times I've thought about then talked myself out of online dating (I don't like strangers enough to even attempt, I'd rather be alone)
1 Number of books I've read today (yes today)

OK that wasn't exactly life changing, in better news, I am going to make a commitment to try and be better about this, I have inspiration from my twin (holla CBK) and other life events to try and reopen the door of blogging, here goes nothing

xoxo,
Me

1 comment:

  1. AHHH! You're back! Sorry you're feeling crummy but this post is hilarious.

    Trust me, online dating is not all it's cracked up to be.

    ReplyDelete