Monday, July 2, 2012

......on to the next one

Ok so it's no secret that I'm not exactly a girl that is in a relationship, well, ever.  I don't see the point and then when I do I go all in and usually end up with the "it's not you it's me" speech.  It's the Virgo in me, it's all or nothing and the "all" is always with the wrong guy.  I never see the good right in front of me and I usually am attracted to guy that look like this
Johnny Depp
 (dark tattooed and handsome), but act like this,
Ari gold
complete asshole

So lately I've gone down a different road, I've given the nice guy a shot again, probably the nicest guy ever a shot again.  Blast from the past came back into my life and I thought what the hell you.  Now this was the first guy I ever really liked back in the day (middle school) and we had that middle school relationship then it was done, he's literally the nicest dude on the planet.  I threw myself into "liking" the kid just to see if I was missing something as far as this whole nice guy thing goes.  Turns out I wasn't. He's lovely and he was in the middle of his "it's not you it's me" speech when I just started laughing, which did not go over great but was my reaction.  I adore him and I am happy he is back in my life but not in any way but as a friend.

I realized with this whole experience, I deserve to still be picky, I don't have to settle, and I have my shit together for a 25 year old single lady and anyone who doesn't, doesn't deserve me! I have a type, and it is evolving into something more along the lines of my Dad which I LOVE. My independence has to be worth giving up for someone one day, and that day is not today.

Bottom line, don't force it, feel it......

xoxo,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment