Monday, July 16, 2012

Fake it till you make it......

So as I've said in a pervious post I signed up for a half marathon a few months back. Yep WTF was I thinking.  I am not a runner, if I could stab any exercise until they are dead it would be running.  I just want to challenge and push myself to do things that are outside my comfort zone, bucket list things.

Now the half-marathon is in October, 13.1 miles and no idea how I'm going to get there, I'm around 4-5 miles and then I wish I could drop dead.  I am determined to give it my best, so the next three months I will be working my ass off in order to scratch, crawl and claw my way across that finish line.  No quitting, no excuses, just hard work, and a lot of motivating music.........

xoxo,
Me

p.s. My twin/ little sister got a big girl job, shout out to CBK  love you girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment