Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Summertime girls


I don't know about y'all, but when summer comes around my skin becomes someone I don't recognize.  

My skin changes completely, and in turn I have to adapt with it.

I think summer makeup is some of the best makeup.  You have a bit of a tan, spray or accidental, and you can rock colors you can't when you look like a vampire in the winter.

There are some products I've been dying to try, knowing that I will get the best out of them in the summer months. I can put away my full coverage foundations and break out a tinted moisturizer.

I have been dying to try the Bare Essentials Complexion Rescue.  My skin has been out of sorts this spring so the limited coverage wasn't appropriate, but hopefully with a bit of color I can go swipe one of these guys.

What products work for you? I'm looking for a powder for shine too other than the Bare Essentials and Rimmel options I have now.

Oh and I'm drinking water like a freakin fish. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate.

xoxo,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment