Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Battle Scars


It was my best friend's birthday this weekend, so naturally we spent most of Sunday day drinking and running around Baltimore.

More on that later this week.

Coming home and hydrating, I was able to catch the new TSwifty and found her new music video had a little twist.  And by little, I mean Kendrick Lamar.

Needless to say I was all over ITunes finding this bad boy.

Yesterday was spent doing a lot of housekeeping and mindless reading of 99 cent books.  I loved every minute of it.

Prom King and Queen of the Billboard Awards, without question.

I need these, in every option available.

Hallie's Monday post will make you smile.

Oh, and if there wasn't enough evidence I needed to join the Soul cult, Dana wrote an awesome piece about her journey.

xoxo,
Erin




No comments:

Post a Comment