Friday, April 10, 2015

I'm Not Dead


It was a bit of a whirlwind of a week. A lot of driving, a lot of waking up early, and a lot of stuff.  Getting back into the groove of the usual week was not easy and I'm more than happy to see the weekend.  

Craving carbs after a long week made me turn to this super healthy alternative.  I added chicken meatballs and pesto instead of the other things.

Hallie helps outline the realities of making a blog a job.  Oh hey poetry Friday too.

Having dreams on how I could pull off this dress Courtney rocked in my life and not look like Ursala. 

These dainty babies finally came back in my size so I ordered them as quick as my fingers could click.

Being full on obsessed with chia seeds and Bethenny Frankel I feel I have to try this ASAP.

xoxo,
Erin



No comments:

Post a Comment